13. YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF YOUR OWN HAPPINESS. NOBODY ELSE CAN BRING THAT TO YOU. YOU CAN NOT FIND HAPPINESS IN ANOTHER PERSON OR IT BECOMES CODEPENDENT AND UNHEALTHY AND USUALLY ENDS BADLY. Especially in relationships. You are two people going down two different paths and journeys and experiences with different beliefs and different back stories that shape who you are. Two different people just being part of the others story. You are not one person in one story.
14. The world does not treat you better just because you are a good person, but that does not mean that you shouldn't try everyday to be kind, respectful, and generous to others.
15. It's never too late to work towards accomplishing your goals.
16. You are always improving. No matter what. You are improving in life, to becoming a better you, at an activity/hobby and really anything. You are always working towards being a better you.
17. You create your own energy. Just because the energy around you is negative, doesn't mean yours has to be negative. Be the positive energy you need. The energy you give is the energy you get.
18. The more you know who you are and what you want in life, the less of what everyone else says, and does, bothers you. Stay true to yourself. #photodaily